- The Trigger & Benefit – A “trigger” in your headline gives readers a reason to continue reading your landing page. Simple trigger words include “Learn” “Get” “Save” or just about anything else that lets them know they are going to get something. The “benefit” outlines exactly what they will get.
- Power Words – Try powerful, compelling words. Something like this:
Write Killer Headlines
Headlines that Boost Your Sales
A Fast, Powerful Way to Get Brilliant Results
- Keywords – Keywords are the internet’s great gift to marketers. They let you know the language of your customer. Try different words in different combinations with the other options in this list.
- Length - Do any research on this and you will find excellent advice supporting short, long and just about every length of headline. It should be as long as it needs to be – and no more. Sub-headlines – Make sure you try combining headlines with sub-headlines to help get more information across and improve the chances that your visitors will stay.
- Questions & Commands
Quick, helpful article as you consider LP testing and optimization.
- See the article at www.invesp.com
- Receive a daily summary of The Marketing Automation Alert directly to your inbox. Subscribe here (your privacy is protected).
- If you like this scoop, PLEASE share by using the links below.
- iNeoMarketing merges marketing automation with content marketing for a powerful lead management solution, configured and managed by our knowledgeable, experienced staff. Contact us
See on www.invesp.com