Free Reports you need to download:
- FREE Report from NetProspex: 2013 NetProspex Marketing Data Benchmark Report
- FREE: Content Marketing Survey Report 2013
- FREE: 2012 B2B Marketing Benchmark Report from Optify
- FREE: The Smart Guide to Email Marketing Conversion [Ebook]
Top read articles this week:
- Death of a Sales Model?
- SEO FYI: 5 B2B SEO Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Basic Social Media Results You Need to Track
- Content Marketing: Targeted persona strategy lifts sales leads 124%
- Oracle acquires Eloqua. How will this affect the marketing automation…
- Buying Marketing Automation Software: A Best Practice Process
Our take from this week:
- Much continues to be published regarding ROI/tracking/metrics, from MA to social media to content marketing.
- Budgets and spending are up for the Marketing function, and this is no surprise given the gains in marketing attribution.
- Big Data continues to be a topic of focus, but as we have said: there may not be enough Big Data in the B2B DB. The lesson is really this: get your data together, draw hypotheses, examine your data, create campaigns accordingly.
- Hold off on reviewing/research Facebook’s Graph Search: nothing there yet for the B2B Marketer.
- Buyer personas: just not enough written out there, and we’re hoping to see more concrete frameworks.
- Receive a daily summary of The Marketing Automation Alert directly to your inbox. Subscribe here (your privacy is protected).
- If you like this scoop, PLEASE share by using the links below.
- iNeoMarketing merges marketing automation with content marketing for a powerful lead management solution, configured and managed by our knowledgeable, experienced staff. Contact us