A few things surprise up about this table:
- That Content Marketing is at the same priority level as conversion rate optimization.
- Targeting and Personalization is right up there as a priority.
- And the lack of priority to marketing automation.
Here’s a synopsis…
Digital marketers have quickly seized on the importance of channeling resources to content marketing, according to the “Quarterly Intelligence Briefing: Digital Trends for 2013,” report from Econsultancy and Adobe. The report, which surveyed client-side marketers worldwide, found that content marketing had climbed to the top of the list in terms of importance, named as a top priority for 2013 by 39% of respondents. That compared with 29% in 2012. The other area to see a significant year-over-year jump was conversion rate optimization, which was named as a priority by 39% of respondents, compared with 34% the previous year.
- See the article at www.emarketer.com
- Receive a daily summary of The Marketing Automation Alert directly to your inbox. Subscribe here (your privacy is protected).
- If you like this scoop, PLEASE share by using the links below.
- iNeoMarketing merges marketing automation with content marketing for a powerful lead management solution, configured and managed by our knowledgeable, experienced staff. Contact us
See on www.emarketer.com