Customer Experience Matrix: And Our Forecast of B2B Marketing Automation Revenue for 2013 is…. – David Raab

Article synopsis/excerpts…

The VEST contains a great deal of information that provides interesting insights into industry trends. But by far the most quoted piece of content is our estimate of industry size, which we put at $525 million for 2012.


[Sector] estimates showed a six month growth of 18% in total clients and 17% in revenue run rate. The revenue figure is more meaningful because it adjusts for the size of clients, which the raw client count does not. Doubling that to a twelve-month rate would yield expectation of 35% revenue increase.  That seemed downright scary.

Happily, my estimates for the major firms came up with 52% revenue growth for 2013.  That seemed a little more encouraging. I’ve split the difference and gone with a 45% rate.

Bottom line, then: Raab Associates official estimate of B2B marketing automation vendor revenues for 2013 is $750 million.

iNeoMarketing‘s insight:

No one covers the marketing automation space better than David Raab.  He not only knows the industry, but he knows the products dead cold. This is solid data.

  • See the article at
  • Receive a daily summary of The Marketing Automation Alert directly to your inbox. Subscribe here (your privacy is protected).
  • If you like this scoop, PLEASE share by using the links below.
  • iNeoMarketing merges marketing automation with content marketing for a powerful lead management solution, configured and managed by our knowledgeable, experienced staff.  Contact us

See on

About iNeoMarketing

Considering marketing automation but unsure of your choices? Have marketing automation, but not taking it to the next level? Let us assess your situation and provide a FREE WRITTEN Audit on what you should do, and how much you should spend. Contact us TODAY: 571-306-3603
This entry was posted in marketing automation. Bookmark the permalink.