There are many techniques you can use in order to enable your teams and identify the skills needed to see significant [marketing automation] success. [Marketo has] developed a delivery framework called Drive that enables marketers to achieve faster speed to value and higher marketing maturity. There are 4 steps in this methodology: Discover, Define, Deliver, and Drive.
During the Discover phase you will make sure that no rock is left unturned and that the entire team has a clear understanding of your marketing automation implementation and road map.
Here are some tips to get your started:
- Assign a key team of internal stakeholders that will spearhead the project
- Schedule meetings with teams that will be involved in your implementation
- Schedule a kick-off day which will include your Discover Workshop
- Put KPIs in place for your implementation
Marketo has defined 4 steps, and this post covers the initial step. We will deliver the other 3 steps as they are published. Regardless, it’s a sensible approach to implementing any marketing automation org.
- See the article at blog.marketo.com
- Receive a daily summary of The Marketing Automation Alert directly to your inbox. Subscribe here (your privacy is protected).
- If you like this scoop, PLEASE share by using the links below.
- iNeoMarketing merges marketing automation with content marketing for a powerful lead management solution, configured and managed by our knowledgeable, experienced staff. Contact us
See on blog.marketo.com