Here are five tips for marketing leaders trying to rebalance their content generation efforts to ensure that key sales and marketing initiatives are fueled with the right kind of content:
- Product marketing must redefine its role as content creator.
- Marketing planning functions must build campaigns as content blueprints.
- Communications groups must be transparent in their approach to creating and delivering content.
- Sales needs a seat at the content planning table.
- Set realistic expectations for global vs. local content.
Missing: incorporating a marketing technologist into the planning process!
- See the article at www.siriusdecisions.com
- Receive a daily summary of The Marketing Automation Alert directly to your inbox. Subscribe here (your privacy is protected).
- If you like this scoop, PLEASE share by using the links below.
- iNeoMarketing drives more revenue and opportunities for B2B companies using marketing technologies. Contact us!
See on www.siriusdecisions.com