Do you have what it takes to fail at agile marketing? Here are 3 proven ways to make sure your B2B marketing is as sluggish as possible.
The principles of agile marketing…
- Make your highest priority to satisfy your customer through early and continuous delivery of marketing that solves problems and creates value.
- Welcome and plan for change. Your ability to quickly respond to change is a source of competitive advantage.
- Deliver marketing programs often, from every couple of weeks to every two months, with a preference to the shorter timescale.
- Ensure close alignment with the business, sales and development.
- Give motivated individuals the environment and support they need, and trust them to build great marketing programs.
- Learn through the build-measure-learn feedback loop.
- Keep a constant pace and pipeline to ensure sustainable marketing.
- Don’t be afraid to fail, just don’t fail the same way twice.
- Pay attention to marketing fundamentals and good design.
- Aim for simplicity.
When looking at these principles, are they not characteristics that you’ve practiced throughout your career? Outside of technology, I often think there’s nothing new under the sun, other than our collective capabilities to repeat history.
- See the article at www.g2msolutions.com.au
- Receive a daily summary of The Marketing Automation Alert directly to your inbox. Subscribe here (your privacy is protected).
- If you like this scoop, PLEASE share by using the links below.
- iNeoMarketing drives more revenue and opportunities for B2B companies using marketing technologies. Contact us!
See on www.g2msolutions.com.au