Hey you! Ya, you. Take a break from your A/B test for a minute and check out some of these awesome landing pages, conversion & A/B testing stats.
Of the 25, here are the stats that caught my eye…
- 44% of companies use split testing software. It should be 100%
- Digital marketers allocating more of their budgets to optimization tend to have more success with their conversion rates
- 85% of search marketing professionals will focus more on conversion rate optimization this year
- A 1 second delay in your site speed can result in a 7% reduction in conversions
- 48% of marketers build a new landing page for each marketing campaign
- 16% of landing pages are free of navigation bars
- Gmail once tested 50 shades of blue for their CTA color and found the highest converting shade
1) Test and optimize everything.
2) I cannot believe that stats regarding landing pages. Actually, you need a PERSONALIZED URL (PURL) for each and every recipient! And that’s easy to do!
- See the article at unbounce.com
- Receive a daily summary of The Marketing Automation Alert directly to your inbox. Subscribe here (your privacy is protected).
- If you like this scoop, PLEASE share by using the links below.
- iNeoMarketing drives more revenue and opportunities for B2B companies using marketing technologies. Contact us!
See on unbounce.com