Web Sites – Although websites were introduced over 20 years ago, the vast majority still function on old-school paradigms. Here’s where most websites are getting it wrong—and how you can get it right …
1. Most websites act like an online brochure instead of a thought-leadership resource
2. Most websites are one-size fits all instead of dynamic
Today’s buyers require a personalized experience. They don’t like to be treated like everyone else. Context helps marketers gain a larger share of attention from prospects and helps move buyers down the funnel.
3. Most websites are built for the company, not the customer
All it takes is a little bit of research and the decision to create a more user-centered design. Do so, and your customers will love your website and think, “This is for me!”
To me, the best way to approach a web site is to think of it as a College of Content, split into Department (Personas), with the sole purpose of educating with compelling and beneficial knowledge that is constantly changing.
- See the article at www.marketingprofs.com
- Receive a daily summary of The Marketing Automation Alert directly to your inbox. Subscribe here (your privacy is protected).
- If you like this scoop, PLEASE share by using the links below.
- iNeoMarketing drives more revenue and opportunities for B2B companies using marketing technologies. Contact us!
See on www.marketingprofs.com