Predictive Apps: The New Design Paradigm
The answer to developing apps that dazzle the digital consumer and making your company stand out from the competition lies in what Forrester calls predictive apps. Forrester defines predictive apps as:
Apps that leverage big data and predictive analytics to anticipate and provide the right functionality and content on the right device at the right time for the right person by continuously learning about them.
Four Design Principles Distinguish Predictive Apps
To build anticipatory, individualized app experiences, app developers will use big data and predictive analytics to continuously and automatically tune the app experience by:
- Learning who the customer (individual user) really is.
- Detecting the customer’s intent in the moment.
- Morphing functionality and content to match the intent.
- Optimizing for the device (or channel).
This requires new components and a new architecture to make it happen.
You know how big I am on predictive, and you can search the “predictive” tag in the Alert. It’s coming to a CRM system near you (although it SHOULD be incorporated into MA).
- See the article at from blogs.forrester.com
- Receive a daily summary of The Marketing Automation Alert directly to your inbox. Subscribe here (your privacy is protected).
- If you like this scoop, PLEASE share by using the links below.
- iNeoMarketing drives more revenue and opportunities for B2B companies using marketing technologies. Contact us!
See on blogs.forrester.com