Here are the B2B marketing metrics that Business Owners should be tracking.
1. Set Shared Goals
- Lead nurturing
- Visit-to-lead %
- Lead-to-Marketing Qualified Lead (MQL) %
- MQL-to-Opportunity %
- Opportunity-to-Sale %
- Lead-to-customer %
2. Create Content Offers
- How many leads has this offer generated?
- Have you measured your new contacts?
- How many ‘clicks’ do your calls-to-action receive?
3. Gauge Your MQLs
- How many of these MQLs are you generating month over month?
- How many MQLs do you get from your blog versus email marketing?
- Are more leads being nurtured into MQLs over time?
I look at this as putting the cart before the horse: objectives are a function of strategy, so if you’re marketing strategy is focused on lead gen, then the aforementioned is a good starting point (emphasis on starting point).
- See the article at from www.g2msolutions.com.au
- Receive a daily summary of The Marketing Automation Alert directly to your inbox. Subscribe here (your privacy is protected).
- If you like this scoop, PLEASE share by using the links below.
- iNeoMarketing drives more revenue and opportunities for B2B companies using marketing technologies. Contact us!
See on www.g2msolutions.com.au