It’s difficult keeping up with the rules of Google but these seven tips are tried and true.
Here are five ways to look down on your competitors on search results!
1. Produce Long Content
2. Optimize your content
3. Promote Your Content through Blogger Outreach
GroupHigh – They have a database of 13 million blogs and a fantastic discovery engine that will help you find relevant bloggers to reach out to. During the search it retrieves an impressive amount of detail on each of the blogs (e.g. Twitter details, Facebook page, contact page, recent posts, etc) saving you a lot of time.
Inkybee – Inkybee provides a smaller database of blogs than GroupHigh but despite this it is a very useful tool especially if you are new to blogger outreach as it is priced very attractively for the smaller business. It’s a new tool that only recently came out of beta so keep an eye on it as more functionality is on its way
BuzzStream is focused less on blog discovery and more on managing the outreach process. Buzzstream has a range of great features that makes it essential if you’re going to reach out on a regular basis, such as email templates, communication tracking, automatic link monitoring, task management, and much more.
4. Link from Older Content to your Newer Content
When you write a post you should try to find other content on your site that can link to it. Linking to it from other relevant content will improve it’s ranking within Google.
5. Increase your Domain Authority
To find out the domain authority for you and your competitor, go to www.opensiteexplorer.com and type in the website address, one at a time. Your next question is likely to be, “How do I increase my domain authority?” so here are three tips:
- Guest blog on high profile blogs that are relevant in your niche. Getting a link back from these sites will be extremely useful.
- Write great content – people will naturally link to you. The more links you have from unique domains improves your domain authority.
- Build relationships with influencers in your niche. They need to know about your content.
Outstanding guidance, especially #3!
- See the article at from www.businessesgrow.com
- Receive a daily summary of The Marketing Automation Alert directly to your inbox. Subscribe here (your privacy is protected).
- If you like this scoop, PLEASE share by using the links below.
- iNeoMarketing drives more revenue and opportunities for B2B companies using marketing technologies. Contact us!
See on www.businessesgrow.com