As SEOs, we know that video ranks well in organic search and often garnishes more clicks. But video can be timely and expensive to produce.
Some quick tips:
– If you let others control your videos, you lack control. Be careful.
– If you are a supplier, you can use manufacturer videos.
– You can crowdsource video.
– GoAnimate allows you to create an animated video easily.
– Animoto.com can create a video out of existing assets.
– Refresh and reoptimize your YouTube videos.
You can also outsource your video production. Some sites to consider include:
– Local Colleges
Some data-driven video options include:
Screen capture options include:
– Recorded webinars
– Screenflow (mac only)
Some final tips for recording video:
– Use a dedicated space if you can.
– Invest. Buy a better camera and microphone or recording device.
– iMovie and Windows Movie Maker are easy to use.
– Some graphics and a little background is a nice touch.
– Take a class (local college or online).
-Receive a FREE daily summary of The Marketing Technology Alert directly to your inbox. To subscribe, please go to http://ineomarketing.com/About_The_MAR_Sub.html (your privacy is protected).
I’m still looking for an easy way to create good video. Not commercial grade, but good. Not there yet.
See on blog.search-mojo.com