“When to use curiosity? There are special occasions when using Curiosity is especially fitting:
- Inform subscribers of interesting info that they otherwise would not have looked at.
- When they have been inactive and the trick is to re-engage / activate them.
- When you are introducing something new
- When it really is a secret / exclusive (for instance information that you would need to log in for)
- When people will receive a surprise or gift later on.
- When people are benefit driven and would like to know how to get that benefit. For example: “How we reached X, without doing Y”
Questions are the Swiss army knife of a valuable discovery. Use them to find value and curiosity that you can than turn into different subject lines.”
The post’s focus: how curiosity drives conversions.