Quick note about last night’s Republican debate…
The most effective and poignent moments that took place was when Fox News’ Chris Wallace flashed exhibits on the monitor pointing to the various spending patterns of different US cost centers. It was a direct counter to Donald Trump’s various replies to budget reduction.
Ask yourself: would the impact be just as great if Wallace verbalized the data and not shown the slides?
That’s the power of visuals.
Today’s digests of curated articles summarized for your quick review:
- Which Social Media Sites are B2B Buyers Using? – Position²
- 10 Surprising Stats About Marketing Technology – Oracle
- Avoid a Zero-Based Budget by Driving Growth as a Marketing Center of Excellence – Profs
- Flip Your B2B Funnel on Its Head and Close Sales More Quickly – Profs
- A Customer Data Taxonomy – Data-Informed
- Do Gamification Features Influence Purchasing Decisions? – eMarketer
- Marketo vs Pardot: Who Trumps Who? – Capterra Blog
- We Analyzed 7,712 Twitter Ads And Here’s What We Learned – AdEspresso
- Customer Experience Mapping: Three Key Considerations – SiriusDecisions
- LinkedIn open-sources WhereHows, a metadata management tool – VentureBeat
- Top 16 Most Effective Search Engine Optimization Tips – Visual ContentingTop 16 Most Effective Search Engine Optimization Tips [Infographic] – Visual Contenting
See ALL Top Curated Marketing Technology Summaries here.