- Write a blog post in code view, not WYSIWYG mode.
- Resize and compress an image using the right file format.
- Explain the difference between a session, a unique visitor and a pageview.
- Move a file from one computer to another without dragging and dropping, using e-mail or exposing that file to the entire planet.
- Sketch out what happens between a click on a link and final delivery of the target page, from browser to server and back again.
- Pick a language. Create a form, accept input and show the result three times on submit.
- Explain the work that goes into creating and launching good code.
- Explain server response codes. 200. 301. 302. 404. 500.