Marketing automation provider Act-On Software has released new brand marketing and customer marketing capabilities designed to extend the company’s automation functionality to areas beyond demand generation, including influencer relations, customer retention and customer advocacy.
In the brand marketing arena, the new capabilities position users to:
- Track and score press, analysts and bloggers to identify the company’s most engaged and interested influencers;
- Measure press release attribution by creating trackable URLs to tie public relations activity back the to lead-to-revenue process;
- Create and execute internal newsletters and emails and monitor employee engagement of internal communications;
- Keep a tab on brand identity management by helping corporate marketing teams control the visuals and create approved templates for use by the marketing and sales department; and
- Manage events by creating an automated workflow for event-related communications.
To the Marketing Manager, this is a real differentiator.