Organizations must de-silo content decisions, investment and operations from within the many individual functions that engage customers. High level changes that must be made include:
- Executive level ownership and accountability
- Robust and continuous marketing and sales content strategy work.
- Deeper understanding and assessment of audiences and buyers, and their buying decision processes.
- Universal preparation and planning, documented as content use case requirements as input to …
- Executive level responsibility for content investment and decisions
- Center of Content Excellence: centralized shared expertise and production support services, governance, people support, infrastructure and tools decisions, experimentation, and change management support
- Redesign Content Operations model, based on a content supply chain process
CT for more info.