“Question 1: What Are Our Ideal Customer Profiles?
- Where is our audience coming from? (Both from an online channel perspective as well as a more metaphorical perspective, as in, “What’s their current situation?”)
- What does our audience need to do that they’re currently not doing or not able to do?
- What’s holding them back?
- What are the benefits they’ll get from using our product or service?
Question 2: How Can Our Content Better Guide Our Ideal Customer Through The Demand Funnel?
- Which buyers are receptive?
- What aspects of your solution are relevant to them—and which are irrelevant?
- What objections are your sales force hearing most often?
- What content and resources do your buyers find most useful—and when? (At what stage of the funnel?)
- Are you actually messaging the right person?
- Which buyers are involved in decision-making—and how much influence do they have?
Question 3: Are You Iterating And Optimizing Every Six Months?”