What is The Marketing Technology Alert?
The Marketing Technology Alert, created each weekday, summarizes the 12-20 best marketing automation-related articles, presentations, videos, infographics, etc., published by analysts, bloggers, journalists and other marketing experts. We go through 500-600 articles each day…so that you don’t have to!
Go here to review The Marketing Technology Alert!
- Your Must-Read MarTech Digest™, for Tuesday 5/10/16 #MarTech #DigitalMarketing
- 4 tips to help switch marketing automation systems – CIO
- Gartner for Marketing Leaders: Gartner’s 2015-2016 CMO Spend Survey
- How Inbox Providers Identify Bad Senders – Litmus
- 7 Conversion Rate Optimization Mistakes You Don’t Know You’re Making – CrazyEgg
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
Tag Archives: buyer’s journey
1) Pick the best persona to map the buyer’s journey
2) Identify your internal information resources
3) Identify what happens in the Awareness stage
4) Focus on the Consideration stage
5) It’s time to make a decision
6) Tie it all together with some inbound campaigns
7) Identify triggers to hand off leads to your sales team
CT for details.
Perfect!! CT for the details!
Discover how marketers’ views on customer-centricity have been shifting, and the report contains our findings, research analysis and some advice on how marketers can step-up and be the customer champion.
Inside this free download, we investigate:
- Whether marketers understand the importance of customer-centricity – and if they are supported in this by senior management.
- Whether marketing thinks it owns the customer journey – and whether the rest of the business feels the same.
- What levels of conﬁdence marketers have when using technology for achieving customer centricity, and whether they have the ability to inﬂuence what tech decisions are made.
- Whether marketers are the voice of the customer in their organisation and, if not, what steps they need to take to become so.
If you download and read (and you should), note the ROI on CX…or lack thereof.
To maximize that moment, tech providers need to think about:
- Installation or Activation (for As a Service) – How to make it easy to start using the product or begin the project. (Some of the most popular product videos on YouTube are “unboxing” videos.
- Onboarding – Helping everyone involved to understand the path to value and what is available to them.
- Help Options – Guiding users on where to go for assistance.
None of these activities should be taken for granted. In fact, I’d posit that more emphasis should be placed in all of these. Do it right, and things get easier. Do it wrong, and your steering the customer toward thinking about other options or just giving up.
I definitely buy into this…
We’ve come to realize that a focus on buying cycles is not enough. We need to focus on the entire customer lifecycle. Why? Well, it’s somewhat obvious, but simply winning business is not enough anymore. You need to work to make sure the customer gets value, then you can retain their business, grow your share of wallet, and ideally create an advocacy relationship with your customer.
One of the most accurate depictations today. CT for details.
Need more info on the Buyer’s Journey. Search our tag called…Buyer’s Journey
Another great summary on how to approach “being there.”