What is The Marketing Technology Alert?
The Marketing Technology Alert, created each weekday, summarizes the 12-20 best marketing automation-related articles, presentations, videos, infographics, etc., published by analysts, bloggers, journalists and other marketing experts. We go through 500-600 articles each day…so that you don’t have to!
Go here to review The Marketing Technology Alert!
- Your Must-Read MarTech Digest™, for Tuesday 5/10/16 #MarTech #DigitalMarketing
- 4 tips to help switch marketing automation systems – CIO
- Gartner for Marketing Leaders: Gartner’s 2015-2016 CMO Spend Survey
- How Inbox Providers Identify Bad Senders – Litmus
- 7 Conversion Rate Optimization Mistakes You Don’t Know You’re Making – CrazyEgg
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
Tag Archives: marketing technology strategy
When LinkedIn surveyed marketing professionals around the world about their experience with marketing tech adoption, they split the results depending on whether the marketer studied worked in the tech sector, or in any other business. In general, marketers in the tech sector were more likely to be further along in their adoption of marketing technology.
Take a look at that last graphic: budget is #1 (no kidding!). CT for additional (or missing) information.
Measuring revenue, proof of ROI, measuring profitability. Yup: concerns from the F2000 marketer.
No surprises, but watch social drop and analytics increase over the next two years.
Marketing automation and CRM tools enable a new customer-centric approach
Read The Enterprise Guide to Marketing Technology now and discover how these solutions have evolved into a powerful revenue-generating tool and a critical competitive advantage for high performing companies.
In this ebook you’ll learn:
- Which martech solutions will help you excel in your role
- Which companies are leading the industry and why
- How to get the maximum ROI from your investment in marketing technology
- Why customer intelligence is key to a successful marketing program
“1. Brands will stop creating email campaigns because machine learning and automation will completely redefine what a “campaign” is.
2. Subscribers will be able to opt out of tracking.
3. Marketers will have to cater to an entirely new audience: machines.
Email volume is going to go through the roof over the next several years. Thankfully, a good chunk of that volume will never be seen by human eyes. Instead, the recipients of those emails will be machines that we want to keep in the loop, says Paul Farnell, Chief Executive Officer & Co-founder of email creation, testing, and analytics software provider Litmus.
4. Email messages will morph into push notifications.
5. Email messages will morph into mailable microsites.”
David Raab has been writing about #3 for at least a year, and it’s coming. How it impacts B2B is unknown. Remember that #4 had a run about 10 years ago and failed. And #5 is long overdue: the technology is there but not the movement.